- Trade Now
- About Us
+ Expand All Pre-requisites for Mutual funds investments
Q What are the pre-requisites to invest in Mutual funds through Kotak Securities Ltd.A
- You need to have an Online trading account with Kotak Securities Ltd.
- Your online trading account needs to be activated for investing in Mutual funds
Q What should I do to activate my account for Mutual funds?A
Step 1 - You need to comply with Mutual funds KYC Norms. For more details please refer to Question number 3 below.
Step 2 - You need to accept the disclaimer & terms/conditions displayed at following location on Website
- "Important notice on Brokerage Term & Condition" at www.kotaksecurities.com > Mutual funds
- "Important notice on Activation process" at www.kotaksecurities.com > Mutual funds >Place order page
Your acceptance of above notices is considered as your activation request for Mutual funds and your account will be activated for Mutual funds investment in 4-5 working days.
Q What is Mutual Funds KYC and how do I get it registered?A
Pursuant to SEBI circular dated 12th August 2010 on updation of investor related documents & SEBI circular dated 12 February 2010 on Anti money laundering norms, Asset management companies have mandated that all customers investing in mutual funds need to comply with the 'Know your Customer' (KYC) requirements for mutual funds, irrespective of the investment amount. You need to download and fill-up the KYC application form (available on www.cvlindia.com > download), support it with required proofs and submit it to nearest point of service appointed by CDSL Venture Limited (list of POS is available on www.cvlindia.com) The updated list is available on www.cvlindia.com website.
For your information Kotak Securities Ltd. is one of the Point of Service agents for KYC registrations.
Why Demat Account?
- Mandatory by SEBI
- Easy Portfolio Management
- Security of Equity Investments.
Read about four principle factors affecting stock prices