alt

Invesco Mutual Fund

Invesco Mutual Fund, also known as Invesco Asset Management Limited, provides a diverse array of mutual funds featuring various investment objectives and strategies. It operates as a subsidiary of Invesco Limited, an independent investment management company based in the United States, with its headquarters located in Atlanta, Georgia. Invesco Limited boasts a global presence with operations spanning over 20 countries, serving a clientele that extends across 120 nations.

In 2013, Invesco initiated its presence in India through a collaboration with Religare Securities Ltd., giving rise to Religare Invesco Asset Management Co. Ltd. At the onset, Invesco held a 49% stake in the asset management company, while the remaining percentage was owned by Religare. By 2016, Invesco took full ownership by acquiring the remaining 51% shareholding from Religare. Subsequently, the fund was rebranded from Religare Invesco Mutual Fund to Invesco Mutual Fund. As of December 2023, the Assets Under Management (AUM) for the Asset Management Company (AMC) amounted to Rs.63689 crores.

Invesco Mutual Fund snapshot

Inception dateJuly 24, 2006
Sponsor (s)Invesco Hong Kong Ltd.
Chief Executive OfficerMr. Saurabh Nanavati
Chief Investment OfficerMr. Taher Badshah
No. of Schemes37
Average AUM (Rs. in Crores)77619.01

As on February 2024

List of Invesco Mutual Fund’s top performing schemes
Fund Name
AUM(in Cr)

Returns

₹842.37
Invest now
₹903.81
Invest now
₹3705.37
Invest now
₹4239.54
Invest now
₹2266.98
Invest now
₹3144.66
Invest now
₹13824.47
Invest now
₹4933.30
Invest now
₹983.38
Invest now
₹726.46
Invest now
Fund Name
AUM(in Cr)

Returns

₹136.77
Invest now
₹10826.82
Invest now
₹1181.77
Invest now
₹3381.72
Invest now
₹246.96
Invest now
₹2982.78
Invest now
₹361.96
Invest now
₹629.69
Invest now
₹122.25
Invest now
₹467.71
Invest now
Fund Name
AUM(in Cr)

Returns

₹449.13
Invest now
₹707.49
Invest now
₹141.55
Invest now
₹14592.95
Invest now
Fund Name
AUM(in Cr)

Returns

₹2544.51
Invest now

How to invest in Invesco Mutual Fund

Start investing through the Kotak Neo app. It is a hassle-free, all-digital trading and investment platform designed to make life simple for investors. Investing on the Kotak Neo platform is as easy as 1-2-3.

All you need to do is:

  1. Login with your credentials (mobile number/PAN/QR code)
  2. Click on Invest and select ‘Mutual Funds’ from other investments
  3. Select the fund of your choice and begin investing

Kotak Securities Limited: AMFI-registered Mutual Fund Distributor

Open Demat Account
or Resume your Application
+91 -

personImage
All AMCs