Please note the minimum system requirement as follows:
You can open multiple watchlists at once, as well as pre-defined watchlists such as nifty, banknifty, and nifty 100.
Create watch lists for stocks, sectors, indices, and asset classes (currency + commodity) based on your trading preferences. You can also customise the interface to suit your viewing preferences.
From chart IQ tools, all of the major indicators and charting tools are available in a variety of time frames, including 1 minute, 5 minutes, 1 hour, and so on.
You can monitor assets and execute trades across segments -equity cash, equity futures & options, currency and commodity from a single online trading platform.
You can choose from seven different themes such as black, grey, white, etc.
These advance order types can be used by intraday traders for hassle free intraday trading.
In the Indices watchlist, you can see all the Indices rates, as well as the high, low, and other details, in a single window.
Option chain can now be used to analyse and implement various option strategies.
Now you can place order directly from option chain.
F&O margin calculator allows you to calculate the margin requirement for Indexes and stocks in F&O segment.
To open a chart, go to watchlist and right click on the scrip and select chart from the menu.
To change the timeframe on the chart, go to the 1 min drop down menu and select different timeframes such as 1 minute, 5 minutes, 15 minutes, 1 hour, and so on. By default timeframe selected will be one minute, however you can change it as per your choice.
Yes, important indicators such as RSI, MACD, Moving average, and others can be added to the chart. To add an indicator, go to studies and select the indication you would like to use.
Yes, under the home menu select pre-defined watch list such as nifty 50 , nifty bank , etc.
On the top left under preference click on keat settings, now select font settings and you can change your font accordingly.
You can choose from seven different themes such black ,white ,dark grey ,etc. To change the theme, go to Preferences and then to Theme Selector.
Click on Trade & Reports, then Bracket Orders. You can also place bracket orders from the order form itself if you choose advance order type.
Click on TLSO orders under the trade & report section; you can also place TLSO orders directly from the order form under advance order type.
Open position can be seen in the trade & report tab, or you can check it by pressing F4.
Click on trade report under trade & report section, or press F6 to check trade report.
Click on Preference menu and then select change password. Punch in require credentials and click on confirm button.
Click on preference tab then click on lock terminal option.
Click on home, then select the watchlist you want to delete from the list of watchlists and click delete.
Right click the ribbon at the top of the screen and select Minimize Ribbon.
Customize the ribbon by right-clicking on the ribbon at the top.
For Customer Service, dial
1800 209 9191
Call Centre Services All Days: 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
Chat Services All Days: 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
Call and Trade Mon to Fri: 8.00 am to 5.30 pm
No need to issue cheques by investors while subscribing to IPO. Just write the bank account number and sign in the application form to authorise your bank to make payment in case of allotment. No worries for refund as the money remains in investor's account.
KYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets - once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary. Attention Investors Prevent Unauthorized Transactions in your demat / trading account --> Update your Mobile Number/ email Id with your stock broker / Depository Participant. Receive information of your transactions directly from Exchanges on your mobile / email at the end of day and alerts on your registered mobile for all debits and other important transactions in your demat account directly from NSDL/ CDSL on the same day." - Issued in the interest of investors. Circular No.: NSDL/POLICY/2014/0094, NSE/INSP/27436, BSE - 20140901-21
Kindly note that as per NSE circulars nos: NSE/INVG/36333 dated November 17, 2017, NSE/INVG/37765 dated May 15.2018 and BSE circular nos: 20171117-18 dated November 17, 2017, 20180515-39 dated May 15.2018, trading in securities in which unsolicited messages are being circulated is restricted. The list of such stocks are available on the website of NSE & BSE. In case of any queries, request you to kindly get in touch with Customer Service on 18002099191
Kotak securities Ltd. having composite licence no.CA0268 is a Corporate Agent of Kotak Mahindra Life Insurance Company Limited and Kotak Mahindra General Insurance Company Limited. We have taken reasonable measures to protect security and confidentiality of the Customer information.
The Stock Exchange, Mumbai is not in any manner answerable, responsible or liable to any person or persons for any acts of omission or commission, errors, mistakes and/or violation, actual or perceived, by us or our partners, agents, associates etc., of any of the Rules, Regulations, Bye-laws of the Stock Exchange, Mumbai, SEBI Act or any other laws in force from time to time. The Stock Exchange, Mumbai is not answerable, responsible or liable for any information on this Website or for any services rendered by our employees, our servants, and us.
Please do not share your online trading password with anyone as this could weaken the security of your account and lead to unauthorized trades or losses. This cautionary note is as per Exchange circular dated 15th May, 2020.
Clients are required to keep all their account related information up-to-date including details like email id, mobile number, address, bank details, demat details, income details etc. which will help the client to timely receive any information and to avail the various facilities relating to the Trading and Demat account. To update the details, client may get in touch with our designated customer service desk or approach the branch for assistance.
Introduction of Legal Entity Identifier(LEI) for Large Value Transactions: LEI is a 20-digit number used to uniquely identify parties to financial transactions worldwide. RBI has now decided to introduce the LEI system for all payment transactions of value Rs. 50 crore and above undertaken by entities (non-individuals) using Centralised Payment Systems viz. Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS) and National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT). Such clients are required to provide the LEI number to us for updating it at KSL to avoid any disruptions in future payment when the threshold reaches to 50 crore and above. You may refer to the circular RBI NOTIFICATION. In case of any queries, get in touch with our designated customer service desk.
Investor Awareness regarding the revised guidelines on margin collection:-
Attention Investors :
1. Stock Brokers can accept securities as margin from clients only by way of pledge in the depository system w.e.f. September 1, 2020.
2. Update your mobile number & email Id with your stock broker/depository participant and receive OTP directly from depository on your email id and/or mobile number to create pledge.
3. Pay 20% upfront margin of the transaction value to trade in cash market segment.
4. Investors may please refer to the Exchange's Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) issued vide circular reference NSE/INSP/45191 dated July 31, 2020, notice no. 20200731-7 dated July 31, 2020 and NSE/INSP/45534 dated August 31, 2020, notice no. 20200831-45 dated August 31, 2020 and other guidelines issued from time to time in this regard.
5. Check your Securities /MF/ Bonds in the consolidated account statement issued by NSDL/CDSL every month.
.......... Issued in the interest of Investors
Covid-19 impact to clients:-
1. Applicable to clients on whose email id contract notes and other statements get bounced or who have opted for Physical contract notes/ other statements or Digital and Physical contract notes/ other statements :Due to the nationwide lockdown, we are unable send physical contract notes and other statements. To view them, log into www.kotaksecurities.com
2. Kindly update your email id with us to receive contract notes/various statements electronically to avoid any further inconvenience.
3. We are unable to issue the running account settlement payouts through cheque due to the lockdown. We request you to update your Bank account details to facilitate direct transfer to your linked bank account. You may approach our designated customer service desk or your branch to know the Bank details updation procedure.
4. Exchange advisory: Investors are advised to exercise caution while taking investment decisions in these unpredictable times. Clients are also encouraged to keep track of the underlying physical as well as international commodity markets. Clients are advised to undertake transactions after understanding the nature of the contractual relationship into which they are entering and the extent of its exposure to risk. Clients are further advised to follow sound risk management practices and not to be carried away by unfounded rumors, tips etc.
Under Interoperability, Kotak Securities has selected NSE Clearing Limited (NCL) as its designated clearing corporation for Cashand equity derivatives segment transactions and Indian Clearing Corporation Limited (ICCL) as its designated clearing corporation for currency derivatives segment transactions.
Important Update on PAN-Aadhaar linking: Kindly note that the deadline to link Aadhaar to PAN has been extended till 30th June, 2021. Read the notification here. In case of any queries, start instant Chat with our Customer Service team or WhatsApp 'Hi' on 77389 88888 or email us at email@example.com.
Filling complaints on SCORES- Easy & Quick
a. Register on SCORES portal | b. Mandatory details for filling complaints on SCORES i. Name, PAN, Address, Mobile Number, E-mail ID | c. Benefits: i. Effective Communication ii. Speedy redressal of the grievances
© 2005 Kotak Securities Limited.
Registered Office: 27 BKC, C 27, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai 400051. Telephone No.: +22 43360000, Fax No.: +22 67132430. Correspondence Address: Infinity IT Park, Bldg. No 21, Opp. Film City Road, A K Vaidya Marg, Malad (East), Mumbai 400097. Telephone No: 42856825.
CIN: U99999MH1994PLC134051. SEBI Registration No: INZ000200137(Member of NSE, BSE, MSE, MCX & NCDEX), Kotak Securities Limited: AMFI-registered Mutual Fund Distributor. AMFI ARN: 0164, PMS INP000000258 and Research Analyst INH000000586.