Sreeleathers Ltd

NSE
SREEL •
BUY

1W Return

-%

1M Return

-%

6M Return

-%

1Y Return

-%

3Y Return

-%

Start SIP in Sreeleathers Ltd
Stock Performance
52 Week Low - High
Today’s Low - High

Open

Prev. Close

Total Traded Value

View details of Market Depth
Fundamental

Market Cap (in crs)

Face Value

Turnover (in lacs)

Key Metrics
Qtr Change %
28.46% Fall from 52W High
-0.6
TTM PE Ratio
Below industry Median
24.9
Price to Book Ratio
Below industry Median
1.9
Dividend yield 1yr %
0
TTM PEG Ratio
PEG TTM is less than 1
0.9
RSI
RSI is mid-range
33.1
MFI
MFI is mid-range
31.6

Sreeleathers Ltd shareholding Pattern

Promoter
75%
Foreign Institutions
6.9%
Public
18.1%

Sreeleathers Ltd Technical Analysis

Moving Averages Analysis
Moving Averages Analysis
Current Price
Bullish Moving Averages
3
Bearish Moving Averages
13
5Day EMA
312.50
10Day EMA
319.00
12Day EMA
321.70
20Day EMA
330.60
26Day EMA
335.10
50Day EMA
338.50
100Day EMA
320.40
200Day EMA
285.40
Delivery & Volume
Resistance & Support
311.63
Pivot
Resistance
First Resistance
314.07
Second Resistance
317.88
Third Resistance
320.32
Support
First Support
307.82
Second support
305.38
Third Support
301.57
Relative Strength Index
33.11
Money Flow Index
31.60
MACD
-13.46
MACD Signal
-11.06
Average True Range
15.64
Average Directional Index
23.27
Rate of Change (21)
-17.23
Rate of Change (125)
43.83

Sreeleathers Ltd Company background

Founded in: 1991
Managing director: Satya Brata Dey
Sreeleathers Limited was incorporated in January 14, 1991. The company is engaged in manufacturing, selling and marketing different kinds of footwear, leather goods and accessories to men, women and kids. The Company has its retail presence in the Metro city and Tier II city areas across India. The company has three operational business units, two in New Market area, Kolkata and other in Panchavati Area, Jaipur.The Indian footwear market is dominated by unorganized players but as consumer preferences and buying behaviors are changing, organized retail players are making space for themselves in the market. Of the total footwear produced, 90% are consumed within the country while the remaining 10% are exported.
Read More

Sreeleathers Ltd FAQs

Sreeleathers Ltd shares are currently priced at 310.25 on NSE and 309.9 on BSE as of 2/29/2024 12:00:00 AM. Please be aware that stock prices are subject to continuous fluctuations due to various factors.

The past 1-year return of Sreeleathers Ltd [SREEL] share was 74.44. The Sreeleathers Ltd [SREEL] share hit a 1-year low of Rs. 160.6 and a 1-year high of Rs. 433.7.

The market cap of Sreeleathers Ltd is Rs. 718.38 Cr. as of 2/29/2024 12:00:00 AM.

The PE ratios of Sreeleathers Ltd is 24.91 as of 2/29/2024 12:00:00 AM.

The PB ratios of Sreeleathers Ltd is 1.8 as of 2/29/2024 12:00:00 AM

You can easily buy Sreeleathers Ltd shares in Kotak Securities by opening a demat account and getting the KYC documents verified online.

Open Demat Account
or Resume your Application
+91 -

personImage