The heavy rains led flooding in Chiplun Talulka, in Maharashtra and Varanasi, Mirzapur and Kushinagar in Uttar Pradesh (UP) in July-August 2021 has severely impacted the lives and livelihoods of thousands of people. Under its CSR Project on Relief & Rehabilitation, Kotak Securities Limited is conducting relief operations in collaboration with Action Aid Association (India) for the flood affected families in Varanasi, Mirzapur and Kushinagar and with Habitat for Humanity for the flood affected families in Chiplun. Read more
Kotak Securities Limited (KSL), a subsidiary of Kotak Mahindra Bank, is one of India’s largest full-service stock broking firms catering to retail and institutional investors across all segments of the capital market. Through a tie-up with partner brokers, the company also provides direct access to the US markets. Supported by a strong research team, robust digital trading platform, large branch network & franchisee base, and referral coordinators spread across Kona Kona of India, KSL processes lakhs of secondary market trades every day. As on 30th June 2021, KSL has a national footprint of 152 branches, 1510 franchisees and satellite offices across 360 cities in India serving 23 lakh client base. KSL provides a wide array of services including investment options in equities, derivatives (equities, commodities, currency) and mutual funds. It also offers margin trade funding, depository services and third-party products like insurance.
For more information, please visit the company’s website at www.Kotak Securities.com
For further information, please contact:
Kotak Mahindra Group
Phone: +91 91670 44405
For Call & Trade, dial 080 4725 3255
Call Centre Services All Days: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Chat Services All Days: 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
Call and Trade Mon to Fri: 8.30 am to 5.30 pm
No need to issue cheques by investors while subscribing to IPO. Just write the bank account number and sign in the application form to authorise your bank to make payment in case of allotment. No worries for refund as the money remains in investor's account.
KYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets - once KYC is done through a SEBI registered intermediary (broker, DP, Mutual Fund etc.), you need not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary. Attention Investors Prevent Unauthorized Transactions in your demat / trading account --> Update your Mobile Number/ email Id with your stock broker / Depository Participant. Receive information of your transactions directly from Exchanges on your mobile / email at the end of day and alerts on your registered mobile for all debits and other important transactions in your demat account directly from NSDL/ CDSL on the same day." - Issued in the interest of investors. Circular No.: NSDL/POLICY/2014/0094, NSE/INSP/27436, BSE - 20140901-21
Kindly note that as per NSE circulars nos: NSE/INVG/36333 dated November 17, 2017, NSE/INVG/37765 dated May 15.2018 and BSE circular nos: 20171117-18 dated November 17, 2017, 20180515-39 dated May 15.2018, trading in securities in which unsolicited messages are being circulated is restricted. The list of such stocks are available on the website of NSE & BSE. In case of any queries, request you to kindly get in touch with Customer Service on 18002099191/9292
Kotak securities Ltd. having composite licence no.CA0268 is a Corporate Agent of Kotak Mahindra Life Insurance Company Limited and Kotak Mahindra General Insurance Company Limited. We have taken reasonable measures to protect security and confidentiality of the Customer information.
The Stock Exchange, Mumbai is not in any manner answerable, responsible or liable to any person or persons for any acts of omission or commission, errors, mistakes and/or violation, actual or perceived, by us or our partners, agents, associates etc., of any of the Rules, Regulations, Bye-laws of the Stock Exchange, Mumbai, SEBI Act or any other laws in force from time to time. The Stock Exchange, Mumbai is not answerable, responsible or liable for any information on this Website or for any services rendered by our employees, our servants, and us.
Please do not share your online trading password with anyone as this could weaken the security of your account and lead to unauthorized trades or losses. This cautionary note is as per Exchange circular dated 15th May, 2020.
Clients are required to keep all their account related information up-to-date including details like email id, mobile number, address, bank details, demat details, income details etc. which will help the client to timely receive any information and to avail the various facilities relating to the Trading and Demat account. To update the details, client may get in touch with our designated customer service desk or approach the branch for assistance.
Introduction of Legal Entity Identifier(LEI) for Large Value Transactions: LEI is a 20-digit number used to uniquely identify parties to financial transactions worldwide. RBI has now decided to introduce the LEI system for all payment transactions of value Rs. 50 crore and above undertaken by entities (non-individuals) using Centralised Payment Systems viz. Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS) and National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT). Such clients are required to provide the LEI number to us for updating it at KSL to avoid any disruptions in future payment when the threshold reaches to 50 crore and above. You may refer to the circular RBI NOTIFICATION. In case of any queries, get in touch with our designated customer service desk.
Investor Awareness regarding the revised guidelines on margin collection:-
Attention Investors :
1. Stock Brokers can accept securities as margin from clients only by way of pledge in the depository system w.e.f. September 1, 2020.
2. Update your mobile number & email Id with your stock broker/depository participant and receive OTP directly from depository on your email id and/or mobile number to create pledge.
3. Pay 20% upfront margin of the transaction value to trade in cash market segment.
4. Investors may please refer to the Exchange's Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) issued vide circular reference NSE/INSP/45191 dated July 31, 2020, notice no. 20200731-7 dated July 31, 2020 and NSE/INSP/45534 dated August 31, 2020, notice no. 20200831-45 dated August 31, 2020 and other guidelines issued from time to time in this regard.
5. Check your Securities /MF/ Bonds in the consolidated account statement issued by NSDL/CDSL every month.
.......... Issued in the interest of Investors
Covid-19 impact to clients:-
1. Applicable to clients on whose email id contract notes and other statements get bounced or who have opted for Physical contract notes/ other statements or Digital and Physical contract notes/ other statements :Due to the nationwide lockdown, we are unable send physical contract notes and other statements. To view them, log into www.kotaksecurities.com
2. Kindly update your email id with us to receive contract notes/various statements electronically to avoid any further inconvenience.
3. We are unable to issue the running account settlement payouts through cheque due to the lockdown. We request you to update your Bank account details to facilitate direct transfer to your linked bank account. You may approach our designated customer service desk or your branch to know the Bank details updation procedure.
4. Exchange advisory: Investors are advised to exercise caution while taking investment decisions in these unpredictable times. Clients are also encouraged to keep track of the underlying physical as well as international commodity markets. Clients are advised to undertake transactions after understanding the nature of the contractual relationship into which they are entering and the extent of its exposure to risk. Clients are further advised to follow sound risk management practices and not to be carried away by unfounded rumors, tips etc.
Under Interoperability, Kotak Securities has selected NSE Clearing Limited (NCL) as its designated clearing corporation for Cashand equity derivatives segment transactions and Indian Clearing Corporation Limited (ICCL) as its designated clearing corporation for currency derivatives segment transactions.
Important Update on PAN-Aadhaar linking: Kindly note that the deadline to link Aadhaar to PAN has been extended till 30th June, 2021. Read the notification here. In case of any queries, start instant Chat with our Customer Service team or WhatsApp 'Hi' on 77389 88888 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Filling complaints on SCORES- Easy & Quick
a. Register on SCORES portal | b. Mandatory details for filling complaints on SCORES i. Name, PAN, Address, Mobile Number, E-mail ID | c. Benefits: i. Effective Communication ii. Speedy redressal of the grievances
© 2005 Kotak Securities Limited.
Registered Office: 27 BKC, C 27, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai 400051. Telephone No.: +22 43360000, Fax No.: +22 67132430. Correspondence Address: Infinity IT Park, Bldg. No 21, Opp. Film City Road, A K Vaidya Marg, Malad (East), Mumbai 400097. Telephone No: 42856825.
CIN: U99999MH1994PLC134051. SEBI Registration No: INZ000200137(Member of NSE, BSE, MSE, MCX & NCDEX), Kotak Securities Limited: AMFI-registered Mutual Fund Distributor. AMFI ARN: 0164, PMS INP000000258 and Research Analyst INH000000586.