- Trade Now
- About Us
Call and Trade
Today, with technology, you can get tasks done without moving an inch. Similarly, stock markets too went from a physical trading system to an online platform. You can place an order and carry out your trade. This can be done by simply calling Kotak Securities.
Why Call and Trade?
- Trade even when internet unavailable
- Mobile buy-and-sell orders
- Follow up on trades
Learn not just to buy but also how to sell
What Kotak Securities offers
- Call & Trade is a facility that allows you to trade in the stock markets using your phone, when your computer is not accessible. This is specifically for online stock trading customers.
- Once you call Kotak Securities, you can place as many orders as you want. There is no limit.
- You can trade all scrips in the cash, IPO as well as derivative segments.
- Depending on the type of account you have, the charges vary. Here’s a look at the charges.
|GATEWAY ACCOUNT/ ADVANCE BROKERAGE ACCOUNT|
|Call & Trade free for first 20 calls. From the 21st call, you pay Rs. 20/- per call.|
|Call & Trade free for first 20 calls. From the 21st call, you pay Rs. 15/- per call.|
|Unlimited Call & Trade facility - absolutely free.|
|HIGH TRADER ACCOUNT|
|Call & Trade free for first 20 calls. From the 21st call, you pay Rs. 15/- per call|
How to use the facility?
Using the Call & Trade is very simple.
- Call our toll-free numbers – 18002099191 or 1800222299 from anywhere in India.
- You will get in touch with our Call & Trade desk, where you will be allotted a dealer.
- You will have to verify you identity and account details.
- Place your order.
- Your online account will be updated and show the order.
Is it secure?
Yes, Kotak Securities’ Call & Trade facility is very secure. We have established layers of verification to make the transaction safe.
What are the benefits?
- Time: To use the Call and Trade facility, all you need is a phone. You can place the order on the go. This saves a lot of time and makes the procedure easy.
- Secure: The facility is safe. It uses a multiple-layered verification system. This leaves no scope for fraud.
- Less paperwork: Usually, when you place an order with a broker, you need to fill a lot of paperwork. This is especially so for IPOs and the derivatives market. This can be avoided through the Call and Trade facility.
- No limits: You can place as many orders as you want through one call. There are no limits. You also have access to all kinds of market segments – equity, mutual funds, IPOs, derivatives, etc.
- Follow-up: The Call & Trade facility can be used not just to place orders, but also get live quotes and follow-up on the order. Your Call & Trade dealer will inform you about the status of the order.
+ Expand AllFrequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q Can AMO orders & Post closing orders be placed through Call & Trade?A Yes. You can place post closing order and AMO orders using call and trade facility.
Q Can I inquire regarding registration / limits / position etc to a Call & Trade dealer?A No. For any inquiry, you need to call up our Customer Care on 30305757.
Q Can periodic queries regarding trading / DP account / Pay in / Pay out etc. be addressed to a Call & Trade dealer?A No. For any inquiry, you need to call up our Customer Care on 30305757.
Have more questions? Click here to find answers.