- Trade Now
- About Us
+ Expand AllDemat Account Charges
Demat account charges are the charges applicable on users using the Kotak Securities demat account. The schedule of charges for NSDL Depository services is as follows:
Demat Account Fees:
|Sr||Account Head||Rate||Minimum Payable|
|1||Dematerialisation||Rs.50/- per request and Rs.3/- per certificate||---|
|2||Rematerialisation||Rs.10/- for 100 shares||Rs. 15/-|
• Regular(Non-BSDA Account) Market/Off-Market Transactions(Sell)
• BSDA Account Market/Off-Market Transactions(Sell)
|0.04% of the values of securities(Plus NSDL charges)
0.06% of the values of securities(Plus NSDL charges)
|Rs 27/-(Plus NSDL charges)
Rs 44.50/-(Plus NSDL charges)
|4||Regular Account Maintenance Charges|| Resident Indian:-
Rs 65 p.m for upto 10 debit transaction.
Rs 50 p.m for 11 to 30 debit transaction.
Rs 35 p.m for more than 30 debit transaction.
NRI-Rs 75 p.m.
|5||Pledge Charges||0.05% of the value of securities||Rs. 30/-|
|6||Invocation of Pledge||0.04% of the value of securities||Rs. 30/-|
|7||Charge for Client Master change intimation||Rs.25/-||---|
- There are no charges payable at the time of opening the account. All other charges will be billed on a monthly basis.
- In case of delays in the payment of charges, the demat account can be frozen for all operations till such time all dues
- "All market instructions for transfer must be received latest by 4.00 p.m. on the previous working day prior to the pay
in day as per SEBI Guidelines. All off market instructions for transfer must be received at least 24 hours before the
execution date. Late instructions would be accepted at the account holder’s sole risk and responsibility".
- Charges are subject to revision at the company’s sole discretion subject to prior intimation to the clients or on revision in
- Any service not quoted above will be charged separately.
- Value of transaction will be in accordance with rates provided by the Depository or actual transaction value, whichever is
- Service tax, Swach Bharat Cess, Krishi Kalyan Cess and other statutory charges if applicable will be levied separately.
- Quarterly statements of transaction may not be sent to the clients, if there is no transactions and no securities balance in the
- Annual Maintenance Charges will not be levied in such cases.
- In accordance with the SEBI circulars (Ref # SEBI Circular No. CIR/MRD/DP/22/2012 dated August 27, 2012 and SEBI
Circular No. CIR/MRD/DP/20/2015 dated December 11, 2015), DP’s were advised to convert all such eligible demat
accounts into BSDA unless such Beneficial Owners (BOs) specifically opt to continue to avail the facility of a regular demat
account. For availing BSDA facility, the individual shall have only one BSDA in his/her name across all depositories. In case
the BSDA account holder converts such account into Non-BSDA (regular account) account or the account holder ceases to
meet the eligibility criteria for BSDA account, the charges applicable to Non-BSDA (regular account) shall be levied.
- For BSDA account holder, the Annual Maintainence Charges (AMC) structure shall be on a slab baisis; if the value of holding is
(a) Upto Rs 50,000 there will be NIL AMC and
(b) For value of holding from Rs. 50,001 to Rs 2,00,000, AMC will be upto Rs 100
- For demat accounts having NIL transactions during the year, statement of holding will be sent only once in a year w.e.f.1st
QFor whom is this applicable to?AThis is applicable to our customers.
QWhat are the Demat charges?AClick here to view the schedule of DP charges.
Why Demat Account?
- Mandatory by SEBI
- Easy Portfolio Management
- Security of Equity Investments.
Read about market orders and types