- Trade Now
- About Us
Enjoy the perks of investing with the best brokerage house in India while paying brokerage fees as low as 0.30% for delivery and 0.05% for intra-day trades.
- Account opening fees = Rs 750
- Annual maintenance charges = Nil
- Account opening fees = Nil
- Demat account maintenance charges = Rs 50 per month for resident Indians, Rs 75 per month for NRIs.
- No maintenance fees will be charged on demat accounts if there are no transactions and no securities in the account for the respective year.
Why Dynamic Brokerage plan?
- Ideal for seasoned investors & frequent traders
- Flexible plan where charges reduce in proportion to monthly volume traded.
- Access to Knowledge Centre
Read about why you should invest
|Sr. No.||Account Head||Rate||Minimum Payable|
|1||Dematerialisation||Rs 50/- per request
and Rs 3/- per certificate
|2||Rematerialisation||Rs 10/- for 100 shares||Rs 15/-|
|3||Regular (Non- BSDA Account ) Market/off-market Transactions(Sell)
BSDA Account Market/off-market Transactions(Sell)
|0.04% of the value of securities(Plus NSDL Charges)
0.06% of the value of securities(Plus NSDL Charges)
|Rs 27/-(Plus NSDL Changes)
Rs 44.50/-(Plus NSDL Charges)
|4||Regular Account Maintenance Charges||RESIDENT- Rs 65 p.m for upto 10 debit transactions.
Rs 50 p.m. for 11 to 30 debit transactions.
Rs 35 p.m. for more than 30 debit transactions.
NRI-Rs 75 p.m.
|5||Pledge Charges||0.05% of the value of securities||Rs 30/-|
|6||Invocation of Pledge||0.04% of the value of securities||Rs 30/-|
|7||Charge for Client Master change intimation||Rs 25||---|
+ Expand AllFrequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Have more questions? Click here to find answers.