- Trade Now
- About Us
Procedures & Documentation for NRI Account
You can get started with the account once the following formalities are completed:
- NRI- Trinity Account - A combination of Banking , Demat and Trading accounts, these will be provided to you by Kotak Securities, so that your online trading experience is seamless and effortless.
- Request Letter for PINS permission
Note: We will open your PINS account and Savings account with Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited.
Why Demat Account?
- Mandatory by SEBI
- Easy Portfolio Management
- Security of Equity Investments.
Learn about various investment opportunities for NRIs
The following documents would be required to open an NRI account:
- Personalized cheque leaf or (cheque leaf along with Bank Statement or Bank Passbook)
- Passport (Copy of Name, Address And Photo pages)
- Visa Copy (If Passport is issued in India or work permit of UAE)
- PIS permission (not required if Kbank form is filled by the client)
- Form 60 (if Pan Card is not submitted)
Apart from these you can provide any combination of the following documents as proof of identity, address, signature and bank proof as well.
- Electricity bill (Not more than 2 months old)
- Bank Passbook/ Bank Statement
- Leave and license Agreement
- Telephone bill (not more than 2 months old)
- Banker's verification (from a Schedule commercial bank only)
- Driving license (Name, Address and photo pages)