- Trade Now
- About Us
Are you a stock market trader with an old, slow computer? Do your computer’s permissions prevent you from installing .exe files in it? Then Fastlane, our light and fast Java based trading application, is just for you.
With Fastlane, you can now track the markets live, make trades, create watchlists and more without installing full-fledged trading software on your computer.
Fastlane comes with a list of S&P CNX NIFTY scrips streaming live on it by default. You can modify the list of shares as per your choice once you get started.
Features of Fastlane
- Check your open positions
- Check funds available in your trading account
- View company reports and get stock recommendations from our research division
Benefits of Fastlane
All the benefits of a full-fledged trading software in a light, fast applet.
Circumvent firewalls on your work computer with Fastlane
No need to install or run any software to access it
- Create watchlists for shares you want to track
- Trade in stocks
- Check order status
Read about why you should invest
Create your own watchlist on Fastlane
As mentioned above, Fastlane comes with S&P CNX Nifty shares streaming live by default. You cannot remove or edit the Nifty list but you can definitely create your own watchlist of stocks. Here’s how:
- Right click on the live stream of shares. A drop down menu will appear.
- Choose ‘Watchlist’ from the dropdown menu and click on ‘Create New’.
- A new blank watchlist will be created into which you can add stocks of your choice. Pick a name for your watchlist and proceed to add shares to your new watchlist.
- In your new, blank watchlist simply right click on any row and choose ‘Add scrip’ from the dropdown menu.
- You will get a pop-up window that asks you for the name of the share you want to add. Enter the name of the stock you want to watch, the exchange on which it is traded (BSE or NSE) and the type of instrument you want – equity, futures, options etc. That’s it! You have added your first stock to your custom watchlist.
- There is no limit to the number of watchlists you can create or the quantity of shares per watchlist.
Have more questions? Click here to find answers.