HB Estate Developers Ltd

BSE
BUY

1W Return

1M Return

6M Return

1Y Return

3Y Return

Start SIP in HB Estate Developers Ltd
Stock Performance
52 Week Low - High
Today’s Low - High

Open

Prev. Close

Total Traded Value

View details of Market Depth
Fundamental

Market Cap (in crs)

Face Value

Turnover (in lacs)

Key Metrics
Qtr Change %
New 52W High in past week
10.7
TTM PE Ratio
Below industry Median
37.2
Price to Book Ratio
Below industry Median
1
Dividend yield 1yr %
0
TTM PEG Ratio
PEG TTM is less than 1
0.3
RSI
RSI is mid-range
58.4
MFI
MFI strongly Overbought
87.1

HB Estate Developers Ltd Key Financials

View more

*All values are in ₹ Cr.

*All values are in ₹ Cr.

*All values are in ₹ Cr.

*All values are in ₹ Cr.

HB Estate Developers Ltd shareholding Pattern

Promoter
69.1%
Public
30.9%
Promoter
69.1%
Public
30.9%
Promoter
69.1%
Public
30.9%
Promoter
69.1%
Public
30.9%
Promoter
69.1%
Public
30.9%
Promoter
69.1%
Public
30.9%

HB Estate Developers Ltd Technical Analysis

Moving Averages Analysis
Moving Averages Analysis
Current Price
Bullish Moving Averages
14
Bearish Moving Averages
2
5Day EMA
75.30
10Day EMA
73.70
12Day EMA
73.10
20Day EMA
71.50
26Day EMA
70.80
50Day EMA
68.60
100Day EMA
64.10
200Day EMA
56.00
5Day SMA
76.50
10Day SMA
73.40
20Day SMA
70.00
30Day SMA
69.70
50Day SMA
67.80
100Day SMA
65.80
150Day SMA
58.70
200Day SMA
54.00
Delivery & Volume
Resistance & Support
74.94
Pivot
Resistance
First Resistance
75.48
Second Resistance
76.54
Third Resistance
77.08
Support
First Support
73.88
Second support
73.34
Third Support
72.28
Relative Strength Index
58.39
Money Flow Index
87.14
MACD
2.37
MACD Signal
1.56
Average True Range
3.68
Average Directional Index
26.63
Rate of Change (21)
6.31
Rate of Change (125)
65.38
Peer comparison
Compare
Company
Market Price
Market Cap
52W Low
52W High
Ansal Properties & Infrastructure Ltd.
-
-
-
MRO-TEK Realty Ltd.
156.15
51.1
116
Shervani Industrial Syndicate Ltd.
-
-
-
TCI Industries Ltd.
-
-
-
HB Estate Developers Ltd.
-
-
-
Pansari Developers Ltd.
-
-
-
ART Nirman Ltd.
-
-
-

HB Estate Developers Ltd Company background

Founded in: 1994
HB Estate Developers Limited was initially incorporated under the name of HB Housing Development Corporation Limited on September 20, 1994 with the main object of development of commercial and residential complexes. The name of the Company was then changed on January 23, 1996 to HB Estate Developers Ltd.In 201213, the Companys hotel project Vivanta By Taj at Gurgaon, in Haryana commenced its commercial operations w.e.f. 8th March 2013. Similarly, the entire business of real estate development of Parsvnath Developers (AOP), an Association of Persons was transferred as a going concern to M/s Gazala Promoters and Developers Private Limited. The Company and its nominees acquired 49% Equity Shares in M/s Gazala Promoters and Developers Private Limited and the remaining 51% was acquired by M/s Parsvnath Developers Limited and its nominees. Further, name of Gazala Promoters Developers Private Limited got changed to Parsvnath HB Projects Private Limited with effect from 9th May 2013.In 201415, Pisces Portfolios Pvt. Ltd. got merged with the Company through Scheme of Amalgamation and the merger became effective from April 1, 2012. The Board of Directors of the Company on December 12,2014 allotted 40,95,995/ equity shares of the Company of the face value of Rs 10/ each fully paid up to the shareholders of erstwhile Pisces with the existing equity shares of the Company.The shares were allotted in the ratio of 64 equity shares of the Company of Rs 10/ each fully paid up in lieu of 100 equity shares of Rs. 10/ each fully paid up of erstwhile Pisces.Pursuant to a Scheme of Arrangement sanctioned by the Delhi High Court, the Real Estate Division of HB Stockholdings Limited (formerly HB Portfolio Leasing Limited) was transferred to the Company in 201718. Presently, the Company engaged in the business of owningand managing hotels and real estate properties.
Read More

HB Estate Developers Ltd FAQs

The Mutual Fund Shareholding was 0.01% at the end of .

You can easily buy HB Estate Developers Ltd shares in Kotak Securities by opening a demat account and getting the KYC documents verified online.

Open Demat Account
or Resume your Application
+91 -

personImage