- Trade Now
- About Us
We are happy to launch a special offer this festive season. Place a Shubh Trade now at just Rs. 21 per lot. Yes, you read it right. This Special Offer is available till 31st January 2017. Hurry open a Shubh Trading Account now.
Why DYNAMIC BROKERAGE PLAN ?
- Ideal for seasoned investors & frequent traders
- Flexible plan where charges reduce in proportion to monthly volume traded.
- Access to Knowledge Centre
Read the basics of stock market investing
- Flat brokerage of Rs. 21 per executed lot in Equity Options trading
- All you need to do is bring a minimum cash margin of Rs. 1Lac
- 100% cash margin is mandatory for trading in derivative segment. While for trading in Cash segment, we will accept margin in the form of cash, securities and any other acceptable form of margin.
- Shubh Trade is available for trades placed on the online platform only
- Call & Trade facility will be charged at Rs. 20 for placing trades in Options only. While for trades in Cash segment and Futures, our standard pricing will be applied which is first 20 calls will be free and Rs. 20 shall be charged from the 21st call onwards
- Dealer assistance will be provided for placing trades in Cash segment only
So if you haven’t started trading in Derivatives, now may be a Shubh time!
Brokerage Details & service charges:
|BROKERAGE STRUCTURE FOR OTHER TRADES|
|Cash Square off (Both Sides):||0.049%|
|Options (Both Sides):||Rs. 21 per lot|
|Futures (Both Sides):||0.049%|
|Currency Futures (Both Sides):||0.020% or Rs. 10 per lot whichever is higher|
|Currency Options (Both Sides)||Rs. 10 per lot|
*Terms and Conditions
- Minimum brokerage for: Cash Delivery: 0.04 P (per share), Intraday: Rs.0.03 P (per share), OR Rs.21/- per executed order, whichever is higher, Equity Futures: 0.03 P (per share) subject to ceiling of 2.5% of contract value.
- STT, Service tax (including Swachh Bharat cess and Krishi Kalyan cess) and other charges will be charged as per the rates mentioned in the link below. Refer Account Opening Form for charges on other services
- Brokerage will be levied on Expiry/Exercise/Assignment of contracts of Equity Futures & Equity options.
- In case of option contracts, other charges shall be charged on transaction value i.e. strike price and premium.
- Cash Margin of Rs. 1 Lakh is compulsory for this offer.
- This offer is not applicable to Non Resident Individuals.
- Kotak Securities reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions or withdraw the offer at any point of time, which will be communicated to the clients through email or website.
- This scheme is independent and is not to be merged with any other offer or schemes.
- In case of any dispute the decision of the management of Kotak Securities Ltd. will be final
- All disputes arising out of or in connection with this Offer are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts in the city of Mumbai only.
- Brokerage will not exceed the ceiling of 2.5% of contract value or such other limit as prescribed by SEBI.
- Free access to KEAT Pro X.
- Research SMS facility: SMS Alerts at Rs. 50 per month per category. If you wish to choose both categories Fundamental + Technical Research, you receive them just at Rs. 75 per month. For annual subscription, you get further benefits that make it much economical.
To know more on STT & Other Charges.Click Here
Kotak Securities Limited. Registered Office: 27 BKC, C 27, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (E), Mumbai 400051. CIN: U99999MH1994PLC134051, Telephone No.: +22 43360000, Fax No.: +22 67132430. Website:www.kotak.com \www.kotaksecurities.com Correspondence Address: Infinity IT Park, Bldg. No 21, Opp. Film City Road,A K Vaidya Marg, Malad (East), Mumbai 400097. Telephone No: 42856825. SEBI Registration No: NSE INB/INF/INE 230808130, BSE INB 010808153/INF 011133230, MSEI INE 260808130/INB 260808135/INF 260808135, AMFI ARN 0164,PMS INP000000258 and Research Analyst INH000000586. NSDL/CDSL: IN-DP-NSDL-23-97. Investments in securities are subject to market risk; please read the SEBI prescribed Combined Risk Disclosure Document prior to investing. Derivatives are a sophisticated investment device. The investor is required to take into consideration all the risk factors before actually trading in derivative contracts.