- Trade Now
- About Us
Whenever you trade or invest in the stock market, you create a track record. The simplest indicator of this track record is your portfolio. The portfolio value is not just a list of stocks you own. It is a powerful tool to expand your daily stock market activity.
Margin Finance is a credit line extended to you by the stock broker. If you are interested in buying shares of Infosys worth Rs 2,00,000 but do not have enough cash, Kotak Securities helps you to complete this transaction by bringing in the balance. The finance is provided to you to the extent of the cash you hold or a percentage of the value of your equity portfolio.
Kotak Securities offers you this facility to use your portfolio to trade or invest more.
How does it work?
- To activate this facility, you simply have to get in touch with us.
- The margin finance facility is made available to you once you fill up a margin finance agreement with us.
- You are required to maintain cash worth Rs 5,00,000 and shares worth Rs 10,00,000.
- You can then pick up the stock of your choice and we will step in to help you own the stock you have been looking to buy.
Q Who can avail of margin financeA
Anyone with cash of minimum Rs 500,000 and shares worth Rs 10,00,000. The finance is extended to you based on your portfolio.
Q How do I find out more about Margin finance?A
You could call us on 30305757. Prefix your city STD code on your mobile phone. We will tell you more.
Have more questions? Click here to find answers.
- Create watchlists for shares you want to track
- Trade in stocks
- Check order status
Read about why you should invest