- Trade Now
- About Us
2-in-1 Trading Account
The 2-in-1 trading account from Kotak Securities gives you the dual benefit of a share trading account and a demat account rolled into one account.
You can link your third-party savings account to the 2-in-1 trading account and kick start your journey on the stock market. Here are the banks whose savings accounts can be linked to the 2-in-1 stock trading account:
- Axis Bank
- HDFC Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- ICICI Bank
- IndusInd Bank
- Federal Bank
- State Bank of India (SBI)
How it works?
- Open your 2-in-1 trading account with Kotak Securities.
- Link anyone of your savings account (belonging to any bank listed above) to your 2-in-1 trading account.
- Transfer funds securely from your savings account to the 2-in-1 trading account, via our Payment Gateway. Remember, the amount of funds that can be transferred depend on the limits set by the bank where you have your savings account.
- Trade in equities, derivatives, currencies, futures, options and more with your 2-in-1 account.
- The shares will be paid into your 2-in-1 account in T+2, where ‘T’ stands for the day the trade was carried out.
Benefits of the 2-in-1 Account
Secure trading environment, using the highest levels of data encryption
Trade in larger volumes and more scrips using the Super Multiple feature, which offers you exposure up to 14 times your original margin during a single trading day.
Trade 24 x 7 x 365 days with our After Market Orders option. Place your trade whenever it’s convenient to you, and we send your trades to the markets as soon as they open for trading the next working day. Know more
Trade online using KEAT Pro X- a high speed trading software that allows you to trade, monitor your portfolio, create watchlists and more. Know more
Call and trade in case you can’t access your account Online you are just a call away from transactingKnow more
Kotak Stock Trader Trade on the Move-through our FREE stock trading App Stock Trading App
Access to Trade Smart– a unique tool that helps you spot bullish or bearish market trends, set entry and exit positions for your stocks, set stock alerts and more.
Access to best in class stock market research and analysis through Easy Equity reports and Easy Mutual Fund reports.
SMS alerts with important trading tips, stock alerts and latest market news. Know more
Why 2 in-1 Trading Account?
- Linked savings and trading accounts
- Secure fund transfers
- Seamless trading
Read About Exchange Traded Funds
+ Expand AllFrequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q How do I open a 2-in-1 Trading Account?AIt's simple! Apply Online, call our toll free number 1800 222 299 or visit our local branch or Speak to our Customer Service executive. Click HERE
Q How long does it take to activate a 2-in1 Stock Trading Account?AYour 2 in 1 account will be opened appx. 7 working days of receipt of your completed application form.
Q What is the minimum margin/Start Up Capital I need to pay to start trading?A
Margin/ Start Up Capital is the amount of money you would like to initially invest with. To know more on initial Margin speak to our customer service executive.
Q Can I move funds from my 2-in-1 Equity Trading Account to my Savings Account?A
You can transfer funds from your Equity trading account to your Bank account by following the following steps:
Login to www.kotaksecurities.com
Click on Trading -> Funds -> Transfer Funds
Choose From Equity To Bank and click on Submit.
On the next screen enter the amount for payment and click on Submit.
7. Your request will be validated against your ledger balance, your minimum margin request and your exposure. After processing, the available amount will be credited to your bank account registered with us on the next working day. All requests received before 11.00 PM on a working day would be executed on the next working day.