- About Us
The Kotak Securities Trinity account is a seamless investment platform that integrates a savings account, a demat account and a trading account into one great service.
Forget the hassle of juggling three different banking partners for each account. With the Trinity account you get all three benefits with a single application and a single entity – Kotak Securities.
Why Trinity Account?
- Convenience of single entity
- Seamless, zero hassle trading
- Access to Kotak Securities trading features
Read on to know why you should invest
How it works?
- Open a Trinity account by
- a. Filling out our online application
- b. Calling our toll free numbers (STD code) 3030 5757 / 1800 222 299
- c. Visiting a Kotak Securities branch office
As part of the trinity account, a savings bank account will be opened with Kotak Mahindra Bank.
With the Direct Access feature of the Trinity account, you will not need to manually transfer funds from your savings account to your trading account. Funds can be moved between accounts directly through the Kotak Securities website, and any unutilized money in your trading account comes back to your savings account at the end of the day’s trades.
Unlike other linked accounts, the Trinity account has no upper limit for transfer of funds from your savings account to your trading account in a single day.
What are the benefits?
- Multiple trading platforms to choose from: With the Trinity account you are spoilt for choice. Take your pick between
- Margin against Securities: Avail margin against securities for intraday trades in cash segment at no additional cost. Even better, get exposure against the shares lying idle in your demat account.
- Trade after market hours: Kotak Securities’ unique ‘After Market Orders’ facility allows you to place trades even after the stock market is closed for the day. The trades you place will get sent to the exchange as soon as the markets open for trading next.
- Extensive and FREE research options to guide your investing decisions.
- Educate yourself about equities, futures, options and more at the Kotak Securities Knowledge Bank.
- Get SMS Alerts about latest stock market news, tips, and movements.
- Best in class research and analysis through Easy equity reports and Easy Mutual Fund reports.
+ Expand AllFrequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q I already have a Kotak Mahindra Bank savings account. How do I convert it to a Trinity account?AThat's great! You can utilize the same bank account to transact with Kotak Securities.com . Please mention the account details on the account opening form
Q How long does it take to activate a Trinity account?AYour account will be opened within two weeks of receipt of your completed application form.
Q Is it safe to have all three – savings, demat and trading accounts with the same entity?A
No doubt it is secure! Kotak Securities uses the most advanced encryption technology, Secure Socket Layer (SSL), to ensure that the information transmitted between you and us across the internet is safe and cannot be accessed by any outsider.
SSL has been universally accepted on the World Wide Web for authenticated and encrypted communication between clients and servers. The security certificate for our site is obtained from Verisign and the security encryption level on Kotak Securities is 128 bit.
For more answers to queries, click here.