- Trade Now
- About Us
Kotak Pearl Account
Kotak Pearl account is a unique proposition that lets the woman of today take control of her investments. The Pearl Account is designed with the objective of empowering women with the benefits of stock market investing and keeping in mind her interests.
What Kotak Pearl Offers?
How it helps?
- Free educational book
- Low account opening fees
- 50% Cash back of your brokerage on Cash Market Trades
Read about market orders and types
50% Cash Back
Get 50% cash back on brokerage on all cash market trades for 90 days from account opening date.
Low account opening fees
Lower account opening fee of Rs 500 compared to standard products
Special discount on Brokerage for Kotak Gold ETF
Enjoy low brokerage benefit of 0.01% on all the transactions in Kotak Gold ETF.
Special advisory Desk
Special advisory desk for all the Pearl Account holders to assist you with your investments
- Alerts - Get free subscription for 1month on all research alerts*
- Convenience –High speed and convenient trading with our online trading software- Keat Pro X and Kotak Stock Trader
- TradeSmart - Automated tool to understanding chart patterns at ease
*Please note: If the client has subscribed it at the time of account opening, date of client code generated will be considered
|Square off(Both Sides)||0.049%|
|Options||Rs. 100/- per lot or 1% on premium which ever is higher|
|Minimum Brokerage||4 paise for delivery and 3 paise for Intraday and Futures|
Note:1 Minimum brokerage 0.04 paise for per unit (of a scrip) or minimum Rs. 21 per executed order for delivery, intraday and future trades 0.03 paise, subject to a max of 2.5% of transactional value.
To know more on STT & Other Charges. Click Here
Terms and conditions:
- 50% cash back on brokerage is available for a period of 90 days from client code opening date. The maximum amount of cash back over the 90 day period from client code opening is Rs. 2500/-. Cash back is available only for brokerage generated on Cash market trades.
- Cash back on brokerage would be credited in the following 4th month + 15days. E.g.: For the codes opened in Feb, the cash back would be credited by June 15th. For codes opened in March, the cash back would be credited to the customers' ledger by July 15th.
- Brokerage rates would be applicable as per plan/scheme sheet chosen by the customer. Other statutory charges including demat charges to be applied as per standard rates. Minimum Brokerage of Rs. 21/- would be applied on all transactions subject to ceiling of 2.5% of contract value.
- If the account is closed within one year from the date of account opening, a closure fee of Rs.1000/- would be applied.
- Advance fee plans and Gateway variable are not eligible under this scheme.
- Employees of Kotak Securities Ltd. or the Kotak Group and their relatives are not eligible for the offer. NRI's are not eligible for the offer
- The Scheme is applicable to Retail clients only and one client can avail this benefit only once. i.e. in case the clients opens a second account , this benefit will not be available for the second time.
- Terms and conditions as mentioned in the KYC and AOF shall be applicable to this scheme.
+ Expand AllFrequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
QWhat is the eligibility criterion for opening a Kotak Pearl account?A You need to be a resident Indian woman (above 18 years).
Note: Currently the facility is not available
QCan I open an offline account?A Kotak Pearl account is available only for online accounts & not available for Offline account.
QWhat would be my maximum reversal brokerage & how is it calculated?A 50%* cash back on brokerage is available for a duration of 90 days from the date of account opening.
Note:The maximum amount of cash back over the 90 day period from client code opening is Rs. 2500/-
QWhen will the reversal brokerage credited to my account?A Cash back on brokerage would be credited in 4th months + 15days from the date client code is generated.
E.g: If your code is generated on 1st Feb, the cash back would be credited by June 15th
QCan I include a male member as joint account/ nominee in Kotak Pearl account?A You can include a male member as joint account/ nominee in the account.
QWhat documents do I need to submit for opening a Kotak Pearl account?A All required document as per the norms. In case of further query get in touch with are customer care executive.
QHow do I approach Kotak Securities to open an account?