- Trade Now
- About Us
Nifty Call of the Day
Why After Market order?
- No stock market timing
- Easy to operate
- Sufficient time for research
Learn how to get regular income through investing
Don’t miss out on a single trading opportunity in derivatives market.
Kotak Securities has introduced Nifty Call of the Day - a daily recommendation on Nifty Futures or Options in derivatives market, powered by our research desk that will help you spot trading opportunities in the market with ease.
Gain from in depth research by our analysts who are known for their impeccable track record in the industry.
Features of 'Nifty Call of the Day’:
- Daily recommendation: Get research calls on Nifty Futures or Options every day.
- Convenience: Seamless trading experience as the data will be prefilled on your order screen.
- Flexibility: You can modify the target price and the stop loss on the order screen.
How do you square-off the trade?
Your position will be squared off once the order hits the target price or stop loss.
If our analyst modifies the target price/stop loss value based on market conditions and recommends squaring off the trade, you will be intimated via SMS on your registered mobile number and you can square off the position accordingly.
Terms and Conditions:
- Target price/Stop Loss is prefilled for your convenience. You can modify the target price/Stop Loss.
- The default buy/sell price is market price. You can modify the buy/sell price.
- The target price/stop loss will not get triggered if the first leg of the order is partially filled. If you decide to buy 10 lots of Nifty and only 3 get executed, it is considered a partially filled order.
- The trade will be carried forward if the target or stop loss price is not achieved or you do not square off the trade on the same day.
- The stop loss order is executed as Stop loss – Market order.